Lemvig Congregational Church

Johanneskirken, which is located high in the western part of the city (station town), was built in 1883 by builder A. Bentsen, Vallekilde and consists of an octagonal middle part, from which four short cross arms with low gables and probate roofs emerge and in the middle a square tower.

The free church of Lemvig called " Johanneschurch"

The church was built in 1883 by constructer A. Bentsen, Vallekilde. The church consist of a octagonal aisle, of which there is 4 short cross arms with low house end's, roof to change and in the middel a categorically Tower.