Vrå Parochial Church
An executive committee of the parish in Vraa
The church was built in 1900 by the parishioners who broke out of the established church af Denmark.
- The church opened on September the 16th, 1900
- It was later expanded in 1918 with Charles Jensen as the architect, due to the increase of membership in the parish.