Kreativitetshuset - Lildstrand
KreativitetsHuset creates new relationships between artists, artisans, residents, hikers, bicycle tourists and summer house dwellers.
Artist retreat, Author retreat, Nature retreat, gallery, courses, workshop and a disabled-friendly artist residence as well as rooms for course participants or B&B.
- facilities where you can hold your courses with or without accommodation
- the perfect setting for your creativity and your exhibition
- nature, peace and space for reflection
- space for retreat and quiet work
- possibility of a night or two on your walking/cycling holiday along the Coastal Trail
The old merchant farm has room and space for 8 overnight guests on the 1st floor divided into 2 single rooms and 2 double rooms with shared bath/toilet.
On the ground floor there is 1 artist residence for 2 with private bathroom/toilet, shared living room and kitchen with dining area for 10, 1 shared toilet/bath.
The shop: 1 large course room/gallery,
Horse stable: 1 large workshop room with facilities for raku ceramics, painting, sculpture, photography courses
…. and not least a fantastic nature with high ceilings, a fantastic light, the roar of the sea... far from "human noise".