The Karoline House at Store Torv
The Caroline House was built in 1904 by Marius Fjelsted. Gothic staircases, ornate dash windows and white decorations in the facade. in 1925 Karoline's business came in and in 1934 Karoline became the owner of the building. Over time, many changes have been made to the house. It was last remodeled in the late 1980s by the Holstebro Architectural Office, which brought much back to the original.