A small village church.
Extremely beautifully situated Romanesque granite church, without a tower, located in Thy's most beautiful countryside, with views over the fjord at Doverodde. The church includes interesting furniture, such as: Crucifix from o.1375 with evangelist symbols, gravestone of a priest and wife, from 1625 with a exciting and interesting relief depicting Christ as the earth's judge.
The church is a lead roof, Romanesque granite building which consists of a chancel and nave with a porch. The church is from the 1300s, and the porch is from 1880-81, and is roofed with tiles.